- This event has passed.
Bucket Truck Inspection with Dielectric Testing – Bellingham MA – OPEN REGISTRATION
October 4 @ 8:00 am - October 5 @ 4:00 pm
This course offers training on conducting dielectric tests on aerial devices to measure any potential conductivity on insulated components and is best designed for experienced operators and mechanics who are interested in becoming the on-site equipment inspectors for their company.
This course is designed to cover the latest revisions of all relevant government and industry standards (OSHA and ANSI/ASME) with regards to how they should be used during inspections and creating reports detailing any deficiencies and recommendations.
Material covered includes:
- How the OSHA and ASME Standards apply to dielectric testing
- Describing aerial device components
- Step-by-step procedures on conducting dielectric tests using a HiPot
- Interpreting dielectric test results
- Hand-on Training and practice.
Use this form below to request more information. One of our staff will be in contact with you soon.