This industrial forklift MA license prep course prepares the attendee for successful completion of the 1D Hoisting Engineers’ licensing test under the 520 CMR 6.00 Hoisting Machinery law. These HE licenses are required to operate forklifts in Massachusetts. The continuing education courses provide the credits needed to extend an existing hoisting license every two years.
Rough terrain forklifts can be covered by special request.
Before attending this prep class for the 1D forklift MA license, please apply for the corresponding hoisting engineer test first. You can use this form here to do so. You may also use this form to renew an existing license.
Need other license restriction prep classes? See what we offer here.
- We can do the whole job at our location or yours
- Study guides are provided
- Trainers & Examiners come from the crane industry
- Training & Testing done any day of the week
- You make one call, we do the rest
- Recognized by OSHA | Accepted by ANSI
Material covered in this course:
- Fork truck maneuvering
- The mechanics of the fork truck
- Daily inspections
- Fuel/Electric storage
- Jobsite safety
- Proper maintenance
- ANSI and OSHA standards
Take our 1D forklift courses online!
Rather be in a classroom? Use this form below.
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.